Incoloy 825 is a nickel-iron-chromium alloy with inclusions of molybdenum and also copper. This nickel metal alloy’s chemical components are made to offer outstanding resistance to numerous corrosive environments. These are like alloy 800 but have advanced resistance to aqueous corrosion. It includes outstanding resistance to both decreasing and oxidizing acids, to stress-corrosion cracking, also to localized attack for example pitting and also crevice corrosion. Alloy 825 is particularly resistant to sulfuric and also phosphoric acids. This nickel metal alloy is utilized for chemical processing, pollution-control tools, oil and also gas well piping, nuclear fuel reprocessing, acidity production, and also pickling tools.
Features of Incoloy 825
• Excellent resistance to decreasing and also oxidizing acids
• Good resistance to stress-corrosion cracking
• Satisfactory resistance to localized attack as pitting or crevice corrosion
• Very resistant to sulfuric and also phosphoric acids
• Good mechanized properties at both room and also increased temperatures as much as approximately 1020° F
• Permission for pressure-vessel utilize at wall temperature ranges up to 800°F